In the mail, I received from etopps:
- The autographed etopps in-hand card
- The COA for the autograph sandwiched between two thin pieces of cardboard
- A coupon for $10 off if I buy $50 from the Topps online store
- The actual autographed etopps in-hand card
- The COA for the autograph sandwiched between two think pieces of cardboard
- An etopps display stand for the card
Since a reward system is set up for buying at IPO, why can't there be one for purchasing autographs? For example, "x reward points per autograph." This doesn't have to be 1 reward point per $25; perhaps just enough reward points to get a display stand from the catalog.
Another example: "buy x autographs and get $y off your next autograph purchase." A coupon code is issued and at checkout you enter the code in a special box to get the discount or its automatically discounted on your credit card.
Just a few ways etopps can say, "thank you for your business."