2. Find and download .wav or other audio files in the same folder for theme music and for broadcasts of great baseball moments that correspond to the images you saved, especially the Baseball Classic Event images.
3. Using your installed movie editing software (Windows I think it’s moviemaking and for Apple it’s Garage Band), make a movie that just shows each of the images you saved. Show the image for the duration of the audio file. No more than 15 seconds so you’ll likely want to extract the most relevant snippet of the corresponding audio file (i.e. “I Can’t Believe What I Just Saw” to go with the Kirk Gibson Baseball Classic Event image, “It Gets Behind The Bag” to go with the Mookie Wilson Baseball Classic Event card).
4. You can also just get a cool baseball song to play while all the images are shown to cover the duration of the song. You may have to go to itunes for this. Few songs to consider:
- Centerfield by John Fogerty
- Take Me Out To The Ballgame
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Music from the Ken Burns Baseball documentary soundtrack
- A cool instrumental or instrumental part of a song (my favorite sports-related instrumental is the opening theme to
’s Game from NFL Network) America
6. Post what you've done on the etopps message board.