Monday, December 28, 2009

Enough Is Enough: Join the newly formed Facebook Group, The Etopps Watch Group

I posted the following on the etopps message board this evening:

In response to the first etopps telephone chat, Mark Sapir and I have worked together and reached agreement on the process to fight back against etopps sellers who continue to misrepresent the card's print runs.

We have also reached agreement on the wording of the email that will be sent to ebay to shut down their listing(s). The email will have contact information for several people in Topps, including their General Counsel.

I feel strongly that etoppers who are against these sellers should unite to show strength in numbers. You did this with me when I posted an ebay guide a few years back to warn ebayers about this. Though this guide hasn't done much and is not the first thing a potential buyer will go to if they want to purchase an etopps in-hand.

I've created a group in facebook called the Etopps Watch Group. Since ebay ids will be discussed, I don't think this MB is appropriate.

I'm not sure if this link will work because I'm still trying to get the hang of using facebook.

If you have trouble with the above link, email me through this message board and I will send you an invite to the facebook group.

Since I'm blocked from facebook at work, please be patient if I do not send you an invite until later in the day.

On facebook, I will provide more information about the group, the process of how etopps sellers will be stopped and together I hope we can find these listings/sellers to shut them down.

And yes, Mark has my support in this and I hope you will too.

No comments: